1) Refund computations will be based on actual instruction received
through the last day of attendance.
2) The effective date of the termination for refund purposes will be
the earliest of the the following:
a) The last day of attendance, if the student is
terminated by the school
b) The date of receipt of written notice from the
3) If tuition is collected in advance of entrance and, if after the
expiration of the 48-hour cancellation privilege, the student does not
enter school, terminates enrollment, or withdraws, the school may retain
up to $50 as administrative expenses and, from the remainder, shall refund
that portion of the classroom tuition and fees and behind-the-wheel
tuition and fees for services not previously received by the student.
4) Refunds for items of extra expense to the student, including
instructional supplies, books, laboratory fees, service charges, rentals,
deposits and all other such ancillary miscellaneous charges will be made
within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination, if
these items are stated separately and shown as part of the data furnished
the student before enrollment.
5) A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each
of the following cases:
a) When an enrollee is not accepted by the school
b) If the course of instruction is cancelled by the
c) If the student's enrollment was procured as a result
of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional
materials of the
school, or misrepresentation of the school.
6) Refunds shall be completed within 30 days after the effective date